Release Notes - December 20, 2017
- New Reports
- Talks Report: view reservations, attendance, close, and other statistics from your talks.
- ROF Results Report: view a breakdown of the results of your ROFs.
- Summary Report: view weekly statistics.
- Program Groups
- Categorize and sort your leads and patients into named groups, to make managing your data easier.
- If you have expired Wellness Programs that you no longer want to show in your Wellness Program list,
you can edit the Wellness Program and mark it as inactive.
- Multiple Supplement Banks
- If you need multiple banks for your patient, you can add, delete, and edit multiple banks
in the "Contact Details" page ("Programs" section).
- Updated Lead Filtering
- On the "Leads" page, there are new filtering options to make finding relevant leads simpler and easier.
- Additionally, some of the filters add color coding to highlight leads that need attention.
- For example, if you use the "Past ROFs" filter, any lead that does not have a ROF Result assigned will be highlighted in red.