Release Notes - November, 2017
- Unified Lead/Patient Details Page
- Manage all information for a
lead/patient from a single page, from lead contact information through scheduling wellness
- Simplified Leads Page
- The Leads page shows a summary for each lead instead
of controls to manage the talks, ROFs, and wellness programs.
- Marketing Sources and Campaigns
- Create marketing sources and campaigns to
track your efforts at gaining new leads.
- Lead Marketing Tracking
- Assign new leads to marketing sources/campaigns
to track lead generation efficiency over time.
- Reports Section
- View summaries of your lead process in the reports section.
In this version, the "Marketing Report" was added as an available report.